Over the internet, hundreds of new piracy websites enter and leave every day. In this race, many internet users become the victim of non-genuine or illegitimate software download hack only to get the software for free or less money. However, the consequences of using fake software can be corrupting. Therefore, for the sole purpose of circumventing the distribution of Adobe Software(s) imitation copies online, Adobe Inc. has launched Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service.
Hence, today in this reading, we introduce you to Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service and the motive behind it? Moreover, you will find 10 unknown facts about Adobe Genuine Integrity Software. Furthermore, how to disable it? So, let’s get started:
What is Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service?
To begin with, Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service is an automated message circulation that warns users about the falseness of their software. It indicates that the Adobe software they are using is imitation and does not contain all the latest features compared to the original Adobe software(s). In today’s world, Software piracy has been a bigger concern among authentic software developers or developing companies. Adobe Genuine Integrity program warns the user of one of the following conditions:
- When you are using a counterfeit copy of Adobe Software
- In the event that your Adobe software account has been hacked.
- If you are using a hacked Adobe Software Account which is in someone else’s name.
- Adobe validates your software account as a stolen or hacked account.
- Your Account usage details violate the terms & conditions of Adobe Use.
How is Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service helpful?
As mentioned before, Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service is a “phoning home” step against software piracy, particularly when it comes to Adobe. For the most part, Adobe’s original software is quite expensive, yet, effectively useful, and widely purchased. But, if you come across an unknown source where you are getting Adobe software for free or at less cost, there are chances that this software is only an imitation. Following are the consequences of using a fake or false copy of Adobe Software(s):
- Improved risk of malware and viruses.
- Slow performance and random application shutdown.
- No manual or technical help support for users.
- The account can be stolen, leading to legal consequences.
- Malware and Viruses can damage your device severely.
- If identified, you may face lawsuits for purchasing counterfeit copies of Adobe Software.
Thus, Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service Reddit is an additional Adobe software that you can purchase to improve security and productivity among your employees using Adobe software(s).
Why should I use Adobe Genuine Software Integrity service?
One of the primary reasons to use and respond to Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service popup is your system’s security and account information. On the other hand, it is also noteworthy to mention that it is illegitimate to download, install, and use counterfeit or false copies of Adobe software. Indeed, any software for that matter. Therefore, it is recommendable to quit using fake Adobe software as soon as you receive Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service popup warning on your system’s screen.
How does Adobe Genuine Software Integrity program work?
Adobe Inc. has taken some important steps to protect its potential customers from the fraudulent Adobe Software products made available on pirated sites. Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service functions in the following ways:
- It investigates the resellers of Adobe software’s duplicate copy.
- Adobe takes actions against the reseller as well as users based on the investigation.
- It blocks Adobe Account and Serial Numbers that are sold illegitimately.
- It warns customers who are using false Adobe Software before and after installation.
Note: Adobe Software(s) must be purchased directly from https://www.adobe.com. In the event that you buy from a third-party, it may lead to legal consequences. Furthermore, it counts as an act of fraud. However, the purchaser remains accountable for purchasing Adobe software from third-party and Adobe Inc. would not remain liable for the customer’s loss.
How to disable adobe genuine software integrity program Mac?
Presuming that you have decided to use a counterfeit copy of Adobe Software on Mac without assuming the consequences. You can disable how to disable adobe genuine software integrity warning popup on MacBook screen by following the given below solutions:
Replace False software with genuine software
Pressuming that you have installed a counterfeit or fraudulent copy of Adobe software from an unknown source by mistake, you can stop Adobe genuine integrity service popup message by uninstalling it. We recommend you download and install genuine Adobe Software from App Store or https://adobe.com/ for Windows 10 PC.
Update or Reinstall Adobe Software
The reason for receiving adobe genuine software integrity popup on mac could be using an outdated version of the software. In this case, all you require to do is uninstall the previous version and download the latest version of the software verified by Adobe Inc. on the App Store. It is also recommendable to note down adobe account information (username and password) before you uninstall the program.
Deactivate Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Software (For Mac)
If you do not want to focus on the warning sent by Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service on mac, you can deactivate this additional feature by following the stepwise instructions given below:
- Go to the Finder App on Mac.
- Click on the “Desktop” option.
- Select the “Go to the Folder” box.
- Enter ~/Library and press the ENTER button.
- If it does not work, Enter “~/Library/Application Support/Adobe.
- Observe the “AdobeGCCClient” directory folder.
- Delete this folder.
- Go back and reopen the Adobe Software.
Deactivate Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Program (For Windows 10)
On the condition that you are using a counterfeit copy of Adobe Software on Windows 10, you may receive Deactivate Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service by Windows. To stop or disable Deactivate Adobe Genuine program for your Windows PC, follow the given instructions carefully:
- Go to the Start Menu.
- Type “Services” in the search box.
- Go to the services folder.
- Click on the “Standard category/local” option.
- Please scroll down to Adobe Genuine Software and select it.
- Right-click and go to the “properties” option.
- Go to the “General” Tab.
- Change the Startup type to Disabled.
- Press the Apply button.
- It will turn off the Deactivate Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service popup for Windows.
In the event that the above solution does not work for your Windows PC, here is another way to disable or deactivate the Adobe Genuine Software Integrity popup message:
- Go to the Start Menu.
- Type “Task Manager” in the search box.
- Go to the Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service.
- Right-click and select the “Open File Location.”
- Now, select the “AdobeGCIClient” File.
- Return to the Task Manager window.
- Right-click and select the End Task option.
- Now, delete the Adobe folder.
- Adobe Genuine Software IS will be disabled successfully.
It is also noteworthy to mention that Adobe Inc. takes strict action against Adobe software’s illegitimate use (s).
What are the actions taken by Adobe upon warning ignorance?
Serial Number Misuse
Every Adobe Software user has a serial number allotted automatically when he installs and signs-up for Adobe services. During the app use, Adobe inspects users behavior. In the event that you violet any term of use policy set by Adobe, the Inc. will directly inspect your serial number. In the case of an invalid serial number, Adobe deactivates your serial number. To check whether your serial number is valid or activated, it is recommendable to uninstall and reinstall the Adobe software.
For the most part, if you cannot reinstall the adobe program in your system, it means that your serial number has been deactivated.
Unable to Access
The use of invalid or false, or fake Adobe Software is illegal. Hence, in the case that Adobe notifies you again and again through Adobe Software Integrity program. It means that your behavior has been on the investigation stage. Furthermore, if you decide to use a counterfeit copy of Adobe software anyway, Adobe may take strict actions such as blocking access to the software.
Thus, the bottom line is Adobe Genuine Integrity program popup messages are quite significant to ensure that your Adobe Software is secured and genuine. Meanwhile, if you ignore this message or disable it without collecting all the facts, Adobe does not remain liable for data-based damage or damage to your device. Hence, you have learned everything you need to know about Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service in this reading. For more, connect with us online.