Smooth, shiny, frizz-free, and wavy hair is the dream of every woman. It locks moisture in the hair and it’s a great natural remedy for hair growth. Beauty therapists and individuals around the globe use castor oil in the hair growth formula. It’s an age-old tips used by our grandmas to treat hair and various other health conditions. It helps to wear off dandruff, root infections, strengthen hair follicles, and promotes hair growth. Due to its thick consistency or high viscosity, applying on hair directly can be messy, hence, blend it with your regular hair oil before application.
Here, we discussed a few benefits of castor oil in hair care that you may not know. Read the article and find out its benefits!
Nutrients present in the castor oil:
The nutrient present in the castor oil often goes unnoticed. Here, we find out how this colourless and odourless oil can benefit your hair. The list includes:
- Omega-6 fatty acids
- Ricinoleic fatty acids
- Omega-9 fatty acids
- Vitamin E and
Benefits of castor oil for hair:
The following are a few benefits of applying castor oil on the hair:
- The presence of omega-6, omega-9, vitamin E and Ricinoleic fatty acids provides enough nourishment to the hair follicles which stimulates hair growth. There are also hair supplements available in the market. Speak to your healthcare provider and get the supplements prescribed for hair growth, strengthening, repair and to boost volume. Order your supplements from any reliable Pharma online site in just a few clicks!
- Due to antibacterial and antifungal properties of castor oil, it helps to eliminate dandruff, irritation, and other scalp infections. Applying castor oil also balances scalp pH and helps to have strong and healthy hair.
- Applying castor oil promotes hair growth and makes the hair thicker. Mix coconut oil or almond oil along with castor oil before applying to make the oil less viscous.
- Castor oil avoids premature greying of the hair
- If you have a dry and frizzy hair, applying castor oil can reduce and prevent it.
- Applying castor oil can keep hair colour, moisture, and protects the hair from the sun damage.
Other benefits of castor oil:
A few other benefits were castor oil use includes:
- Applying on the wounds can speed up the healing process faster
- Castor oil serves as natural laxatives and hence it helps to relieve constipation
- Castor oil soothes muscle and joint pain
- The fatty acids and vitamins present in the castor oil helps to moisturize the skin and prevents skin-ageing naturally
- Apply and rub a few drops of castor oil helps to remove stretch marks
- Massaging castor oil provides nourishment and strengthening effects on the nails
- Castor oil treats numerous health conditions like acne, menstrual cramps, yeast infections, migraines, and sunburns.
Where to buy a good quality castor oil?
Castor oil has multipurpose benefits. It is used in several health conditions and in hair applications. Buy castor oil in any health stores, organic stores, cosmetic stores, or from any the best online pharmacy store in India at reasonable rates and get them delivered at your doorstep.
Castor oil is a wonderful, natural, and healthy way to treat the hair. If offers many health benefits, but it might also bring severe adverse like diarrhoea, itchiness, and allergic reactions in some individuals. Hence, consult the doctor before applying or using castor oil and discontinue if it brings any side-effects.